Developer eNews - Revised Growth Plan and changes to infrastructure funding
Revised Growth Plan
Thank you to those industry professionals and partners who joined us at our first round table event last month which focused on our updated Growth Plan and revisions to our funding of infrastructure documentation.
It was great to get some proactive and positive feedback from the sector on the latest changes, and as always, it is encouraging to see the sector come together to learn and share insights on development in our region.
Working to make it easier
We've recently updated our Growth Plan and Funding of Growth Infrastructure documentation to make it easier to do business with us.
Some of the changes include:
- a new streamlined process with fewer steps and submission requirements to help reduce time and cost
- revisions to our growth plans for 2019/20 to provide the most up to date information on development in the Hunter
- new procurement guidelines to improve clarity around our requirements
- e-tendering is now required on all procurement activities
- development of new templates to assist developer procurement activities, which are now available online
Learn more about these changes and view the latest Growth Plan on our website at hunterwater.com.au/growth.
We want your feedback!
We are seeking industry feedback on the Draft Standard for Water Quality Acceptance Testing and Hygienic Handling of Water Mains.
The standard ensures the public health of our customers and community. Review the draft standard and provide your feedback via our online survey.
Feedback is invited by Friday 2 August 2019.
Community helping to shape our water future
We recently held a community deliberative forum with a representative group of 160 people from across the region.
The forum was the second in the series and focused on understanding our community's preferences and attitudes to water supply and demand option types, including conservation, recycling, dams and desalination.
Learn more and have your say at yourvoice.hunterwater.com.au/water-future.
Share on Facebook
Share on Linkedin
Email this link